This Condition does not affect your legal and statutory rights, and further advice can be obtained from the Citizens Advice Bureau.
- You may return your order at any time provided that you exercise your right and notify us no longer than 14 working days after the day on which you receive the Goods by either:
- (a) emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- (b) telephoning 01302 279234 .
- If you have received the Goods before you cancel your order you must send the Goods back to the address supplied by us at your own cost and risk. You should obtain proof of postage.
- You may return Goods for any reason within 14 days from the date of delivery / collection provided that the following conditions are satisfied:
- (a) Goods will only be accepted if you have taken reasonable care of them and they are unused;
- (b) You return all the original packaging where possible to do so; and
- (c) You supply the advice note accompanying the Goods or other proof of purchase (and for the avoidance of doubt a copy of the email confirming details of the order will not be sufficient for these purposes).
- Before returning any Goods you must contact us either by:
- (a) email on email@example.com; or
- (b) telephoning 01302 279234; or
- Except where otherwise agreed, you are responsible for returning the Goods to us. We ask that you please ensure that you obtain adequate proof of postage with adequate insurance in place.
- Where Goods have been damaged whilst in your possession we shall not be obliged to accept the return of those Goods. In such circumstances, we will notify you that the Goods are available for re-collection or re-delivery for which you shall be liable for any reasonable delivery charges incurred.
- The Company cannot offer refunds or accept returns on the following (unless they are faulty):
- (a) PCB’s and Electrical items
- (b) if sealed packages have been opened; and (c) Goods that have been fitted;
- In the unlikely event that a product is faulty, we will exchange the product or provide you with a full refund together with any applicable delivery charges and any reasonable costs you incur in returning the item to us. Notification of any defect must be made within a reasonable time. We reserve the right to inspect all returned products prior to agreeing to any part-refund, full refund or product exchange.
- If you return Goods to us:
- (a) because you have cancelled the Contract between us within 14 working days following the date of delivery,; or
- (b) for any other reason (say where the Goods are faulty) within 14 days from the date of delivery or collection, we will process the refund due to you (including any applicable delivery charges) as soon as possible and, in any case, within 30 days. However, you will be responsible for the cost of returning the Goods to us.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
Returns must be in brand new, unused and in sealed condition, in addition all returns are subject to a 25% restocking charge.